GradeHub provides detailed information about how your students performed on the exam.
- Log in to GradeHub
- Select the course and exam you want to view reports for
- Select the Analyze Students button to view the Student Corrections report
Correcting scores and answer keys
To correct a score or answer key for a particular student, click the related letter to edit the response or key.
- Select the new response or key
- Select confirm to change the student’s answer or answer key
- After you select confirm, the student's score is automatically updated.
- Note: to correct an answer for all students you should edit the test key (see Step 1 - create an answer key)